We are seeking a Director of Analyst Relations to lead our communication efforts with analysts covering the advertising technology industry. Working closely with the product marketing organization, the Director of Analyst Relations will be responsible for articulating TubeMogul’s vision and product roadmap to industry analysts as well as providing timely updates about new products and features to the analyst community. The role will be responsible for defining our analyst communication strategy, developing analyst-facing materials and maintaining strong relationships with industry analysts and financial analysts around the world. The Director of Analyst Relations will report to the CMO.
- Develop relationships with relevant industry analysts in North America, Europe and APAC and identify key influencers we need to reach with targeted briefings
- Craft presentations for analyst briefings that outline our view on how digital branding evolves, the opportunity that TubeMogul is targeting, and how we will win
- Develop tiered analyst relations program to determine appropriate level of interaction across the analyst community and establish automated programs to ensure TubeMogul is constantly top-of-mind with key influencers
- Work directly with product managers to understand key features and functionality and translate those into a narrative that clearly explains our product vision to the analyst community
- Brief senior management team on key data and insights from analyst reports and major changes in opinion from top-tier analysts
- 7-10 years of experience in technology research, sales, or product marketing with 3-5 years spent within the advertising technology industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of how the key technology platforms in ad tech (DSPs, SSPs, exchanges, etc.) work together to enable digital advertising
- Detailed understanding of the business models and technology capabilities of the major companies in the ad tech industry
- Deep understanding of how to manage and nurture industry analyst relationships
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Strong work ethic and commitment to developing quality work quickly
- Undergraduate degree from a leading university, MBA from Top 10 school preferred
TubeMogul is an enterprise software company for digital branding. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their digital video advertising spend and achieve their brand advertising objectives. TubeMogul was incorporated in 2007 and is a public company listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the symbol “TUBE”. We are based in Emeryville, California with operations in New York, London, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Toronto and offices across the United States. To learn more about TubeMogul and what we’re building, check out our Vimeo page.
Originally on LinkedIn.