It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At Workday, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Our Corporate Communications team is looking for a talented, energetic team player to join our growing analyst relations program. We are looking for a detail-oriented self-starter with a passion for technology, a strategic mind, strong relationship-building skills, and a track record of executing successful analyst relations, strategic communications, or product marketing programs. The ideal candidate must have experience managing cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment and the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
The Senior Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for proactively maintaining positive relationships with leading industry analysts and influencers and driving awareness and coverage of Workday’s vision, strategy, differentiation and market momentum. This person will support the Director of Analyst Relations and work closely with executives and functional team leaders across the company. The position is based in San Francisco.
- Plan and execute all aspects of a targeted, global analyst relations program
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key analysts, influencers, and internal stakeholders
- Manage regular analyst engagements including strategy days, briefings, inquiries, meetings and events
- Educate analysts about Workday’s vision, strategy, growth, and customer success
- Provide strategic guidance to product strategy and product marketing teams based on insights gained from analyst research and feedback/input
- Manage creation of presentations and briefing documents for analyst engagements
- Analyze relevant analyst research and summarize for internal stakeholders
- Track and report on analyst interactions and coverage
- 8+ years of analyst relations experience in enterprise software (preferably in Enterprise Applications, BI/Analytics, or Cloud software); product marketing and international marketing experience preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic, analytical thinker with keen tactical execution skills
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage numerous deadline-driven projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Periodic travel is required.
Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Procurement, and Employee Expense Management applications to the world’s largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized to the Fortune 50, are gaining business value from Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Originally listed on LinkedIn