As Senior Manager, Analyst Relations, you will be responsible for managing Oracle’s Analyst Relations (AR) program for one of our most exciting and fastest growing suite of applications – Oracle Customer Experience (CX). We are looking for someone with a strategic mind, strong relationship-building skills and a track record of executing successful analyst relations, strategic communications, or product marketing programs. The ideal candidate must have experience managing cross functional teams in a fast paced environment and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
There are thousands of analysts at hundreds of firms worldwide who are trying to understand and help customers understand the CX market landscape and the new paradigm of cloud computing. Your role is to inform these analysts and explain how Oracle CX is different and to work with these analysts to understand core customer requirements and concerns. You should be creative and curious, able to think “out of the box” to find the right analysts to get our CX and wider cloud message across.
You will be responsible for proactively maintaining positive relationships with leading industry analysts and influencers and driving awareness and coverage of our CX vision, strategy, differentiation and market momentum. This person will support the Senior Director of Analyst Relations, Applications and will work closely with senior executive and functional team leaders across the company. You will also collaborate with other AR managers who cover the CX space. In this role, the candidate will have a direct opportunity to impact Oracle CX results, while also helping to do things differently, bring in new approaches and to innovate AR processes and communications as needed.
This is a highly visible role in a highly competitive environment. Leadership and decision making skills are a must. You must be collaborative. You also have the ability AND the willingness to be an integral part of a team, participative, a contributor, somebody that complements the existing team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and execute all aspects of a targeted, global analyst relations program
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key analysts, influencers and internal stakeholders
- Manage regular analyst engagements, including strategy days, briefings, inquiries, meetings and events
- Educate analysts about Oracle’s CX vision, strategy, growth and customer success
- Provide strategic guidance to product strategy and product marketing teams based on insights gained from analyst research and feedback/input
- Manage the creation of presentations and briefing documents for analyst engagements
- Interface with local sales executive teams to align to their priorities and to report on AR activities and analysts’ perspectives
- Develop and monitor an analyst report calendar to maximize coverage
- Create internal blogs regarding key analyst reports providing the field with ways to leverage these reports
- Communicate key analyst reports to the field to assist in sales deals
- Contribute to sales strategies based on analyst recommendations and perspectives
- Assist sales in managing analyst impact in deals
- Support marketing teams with analyst contributions to marketing activities
- Periodically communicate program direction and achievements to internal audiences
- Deliver spokesperson training as needed
- Desired Skills and Experience
Preferred Professional Experience & Skills Include:
- 8+ years of analyst relations or product management/marketing experience in enterprise software (preferably in Enterprise Applications, CX and/or Cloud Software)
- Experience in working in large, global companies – ability to work through organizational complexity to influence thinking and drive results across disparate geographies and disparate business units
- Ability to “think across boundaries” – work with PR, Product Marketing, Product Strategy & Development and distill and deliver messages from those teams back to our own
- Know how to explain complex things in a simple way that people can understand
- Ability to create and tell a simple customer oriented benefit driven value proposition for CX
- Strategic, analytical thinker with strong leadership skills (“gravitas”)
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage numerous deadline-driven projects simultaneously
- Influencing, negotiating, and relationship management skills
- Public speaking and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative thinker with a bias for action
For prompt consideration, please send a copy of your resume directly to: email@example.com and use “SMARCX” as the subject line of your email.
As part of Oracle’s standard employment process, candidates will undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About this company:
With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Learn more about Oracle here.
See LinkedIn for original listing.