Role: Industry Analyst Relations Manager
Company: BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
Location: London, UK
The Industry Analyst Relations Manager is responsible for maintaining strong, positive relationships with industry analysts to drive awareness of and advocacy for BAE Systems Applied Intelligence as a whole and its offerings.
The AR manager will report into the Global Head of Analyst Relations based in Boston and work closely with colleagues in Strategy (including Market Intelligence), Solutions Marketing, Product Management, Public Relations and Sales.
The individual will:
- Develop and execute on analyst relations plans under the direction of the Global Head of Analyst Relations to influence analyst perceptions and ultimately their recommendations to customers
- Build relationships with tier one analysts and monitor the analyst landscape to ensure that the target community remains relevant
- Identify appropriate reports to participate in and maintain AR Report Calendar
- Work with subject matter experts to prepare a strategic response to analyst report surveys
- Facilitate analyst briefings and enquiries and work with subject matter experts in the development of compelling presentations to differentiate the company.
- Arrange and attend analyst meetings in Europe including preparing spokespeople, developing background documents and presentation material.
- Share intelligence from analyst interactions and distribute analyst reports to key stakeholders
- Track analyst interactions and report coverage mapping back to the agreed upon metrics.
- Manage Analyst Relations Portal, a library of analyst reports
- Support company launches and marketing campaigns including providing analyst quotes for press releases, approved analyst quotes and other analyst resources.
What we are looking for:
Essential skills …
- Ideally 5 years proven experience in analyst relations ideally within the IT / software industries
- Knowledge relating to the financial services, telecoms and/or government sectors in UK/Europe and North America
- Strong skills providing counsel to spokespeople and facilitating analyst briefing to influence positive outcomes.
- Ability to multi-task many priorities and deadlines
- Strong planning and project management skills across multiple geographies and time zones
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize demands across the business
- Experience of working as part of a virtual team with remote management
- Good skills in, Excel, Word, PPT
Personal skills …
- Self-starter, strategic thinker, innovative and desire to succeed
- High levels of attention to detail in written communications
- Able to work collaboratively in a dynamic team-oriented environment, with virtual team members
- Able to rapidly absorb knowledge of multiple verticals / domains and articulate company portfolio and differentiation to external audiences
- Strong verbal / written English
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Proven ability to communicate with business leaders, manage executive expectations and present effectively
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- IIAR Membership and accreditation preferred, although not essential
Please note all BAE Systems Applied Intelligence employees are subject to in-depth security checks