Role: Director of Product Public Relations and Analyst Relations
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, US
Do you live and breathe PR and AR? Do you secretly wish you could have been a developer but were graced with kickass writing and communications skills over coding abilities?
If the answer is yes, you’re a great perfect fit for our director of product PR role. We’re looking for a hands-on contributor with extensive public relations (PR) and analyst relations (AR) experience as well as a strong technical understanding for project management and developer products for software teams.
This is a full-time position and will report to the head of corporate communications. The position is located onsite at our San Francisco headquarters.
What you’ll do
As Product PR Director, your time will be split between planning and executing PR and AR campaigns for either JIRA or Atlassian’s developer products, managing the product teams speaking opportunities and supporting various corporate initiatives. Specifically, you’ll …
- Work collaboratively with the product team to identify and develop a messaging framework and annual PR and AR plans with measurable goals and deliverables.
- Identify ongoing PR and AR opportunities and story ideas.
- Manage media and analyst relations for the product team, building relationships, scheduling and managing briefings and conducting follow-up.
- Drive creation of media and market analyst materials including press releases, fact sheets, customer testimonials, contributed articles, speaking abstracts, and market analyst report submissions
- Work with social media, customer, partner and user group teams to leverage PR and AR opportunities.
Filed under: Jobs -AR roles |