Do you want to look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. It’s that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013’s “Best Places to Work” surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Our Corporate Communications team is looking for a talented, energetic team player to manage the analyst relations program for our market-leading Human Capital Management (HCM) products. We are looking for a detail-oriented self-starter with a passion for technology, a strategic mind, strong relationship-building skills, and a track record of executing successful analyst relations, strategic communications, or product marketing programs. The ideal candidate must have experience managing cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment and the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
The Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for pro-actively maintaining positive relationships with leading industry analysts and influencers and driving awareness and coverage of Workday’s vision, strategy, differentiation and market momentum. This person will support the Director of Analyst Relations and work closely with executives and subject matter experts across the company. The position is based in San Francisco.
- Plan and execute all aspects of Workday’s HCM analyst relations program
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with industry analysts, influencers, and internal stakeholders
- Manage regular analyst engagements including strategy days, briefings, inquiries, meetings and events
- Educate analysts about Workday’s HCM vision, strategy, customer adoption and successes
- Provide strategic guidance to product development and product marketing teams based on insights gained from analyst research and feedback/input
- Manage creation of presentations and briefing documents for analyst engagements
- Analyze relevant analyst research and summarize for internal stakeholders
- Track and report on analyst interactions and coverage
- 5-7 years of analyst relations experience in enterprise software (preferably in HCM, software-as-a-service, or both); additional product marketing experience preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic, analytical thinker with keen tactical execution skills
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage numerous deadline-driven projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- IIAR Certification would be desirable although not essential
- Periodic travel is required.
Working at Workday is no ordinary work day. Whether it’s our spirited company meetings, high-caliber workforce, recognition programs, or company events like CEO pool tournaments or rocking out to our company band “Workday”, we strive to surpass expectations while celebrating everything that makes us unique.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Join our team and experience Workday!