The Intel Corporation thoroughly embraces the philosophy of having a highly diverse workforce and stands by this philosophy by having aggressive diversity recruiting; hiring and retention goals……….
Be on the forward looking end of our global communication strategies. Gather inputs to what are the latest technological trends, what’s new, what’s happening, and where is this technical market place heading: Wearables, Embedded tech, Intelligent systems? Help find how Intel can adapt to these new and exciting markets. Bring fresh perspectives and feedback back to our leaders so they can make effective decisions. And help accelerate revenue and sales of some of the most innovative technology products on the planet. Become a part of the excitement, come “Look Inside” here at Intel.
Create and manage annual engagement plans with industry analyst. Understand who to connect with, when to engage them and what information to share or gather. Are you capable of building relationships to keep analysts informed of new developments? Can you influence their opinions on issues important to Intel with our message, information on our products and roadmaps? Can you then leverage this intelligence to feed back to our business units and executives? Able to build relationships and collaborate with internal marketing and market intelligence teams to circulate the external perspective of Intel inside of Intel? You will help define our focus for our new embedded “Internet of Things (IoT)” architecture- ”Quark”. Defining who are the analysts in this new area? Who are our competitors and/or potential competitors in this space? If this is the type of work that pumps you up every day, we need to talk.
We’re looking for an Industry Analyst Relations Manager with a proven background in:
- 5-15 years of Industry Analyst Relations experience, preferably in the technology sector.
- Understanding of the enterprise information technology market – business models, channels, customers, suppliers, competitors
- Strong background as a secondary market researcher.
- Strong technical business acumen.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the analysts ecosystems.
- Someone who has experience “buying” from analyst.
- Excellent relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Planning and organizational skills a must.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering and/or MBA.
- Currently work (or have worked) as a: Analyst Relations Manager, Secondary Market Researcher, and Competitive Analyst.
- Candidates who currently work at (or have worked for): Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Ovum, Strategy Analytics, 451 Group, Yankee Group, Informa, VDC, ABI Group, Dell’Oro, Current Analysis and Linley Group, will be given serious consideration
- Must have a permanent right to work in US without sponsorship.
- IIAR Certification would be desirable although not essential.
If this is the next step in how you envision your career click here for more info on this career opportunity and how to apply.