PPR – a WPP company is seeking candidates with 4-5 years of experience in technology communications and a passion for industry analyst relations. The primary role is management of analyst relations for consumer and business end user devices (i.e., laptops, workstations, printers); cloud client computing (i.e., desktop virtualization solutions, cloud client devices, personal cloud software) and corporate AR for a global technology brand. A quarter of the role will be dedicated to additional AR/PR programs. The individual would join our team based in our San Francisco, Austin or New York office.
The ideal candidate should have solid analyst relations experience, be able to manage multiple clients and projects while meeting deadlines and maintaining quality control of deliverables from themselves and the extended team, and have strong interpersonal skills. This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact with clients, analysts and co-workers across numerous locations and time zones. This person will be responsible for project management, developing and implementing communications campaigns, drafting materials and helping with event planning.
If you enjoy technology analyst relations, working in a collaborative and creative environment, and communicating on behalf of global brands, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibility and Scope
- Use industry expertise to identify trends and their relevance to client work.
- Actively participate in and contribute to the development of account plans and proactive ideas.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and proactively offer and implement new ways to meet client needs.
- Demonstrate strong writing skills by successfully developing, proofreading and editing materials such as briefing documents, pitches, press releases, fact sheets, Q&A’s, and client correspondence.
- Independently manage internal and client-facing reporting, including weekly and monthly activity reports, and project dashboards.
- Have a general understanding of social media elements and contribute ideas and strategy to teammates and clients.
· Experience working in some aspect of enterprise technology (such as servers, storage, networking, or software) is required
- Prior PR agency experience with a large technology company as a client is a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Solid writer/editor and attention to detail
- Experienced at interfacing with clients
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work under deadlines
- Event planning experience
Eagerness to learn in a fast-past integrated marcom environment