|Job Summary||The Senior Manager, Analyst Relations will be a member of the worldwide Analyst Relations team and will be responsible for driving both inbound and outbound strategic activities. Inbound AR includes leveraging analyst research and positioning to clearly convey technology and business trends and market information to internal stakeholders. Outbound AR includes a focus on developing and cultivating strong relationships and conveying information to key industry analysts – always having the pulse on the analyst community.|
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business, and negotiation skills.
– Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on cross functional teams.
– Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
– Marketing experience in the technology industry.
– Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
– Broad understanding of NetApp’s products and services technologies/concepts in a distributed environment.Responsibility and Interaction:
– The tasks this individual is responsible are often unstructured and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
– This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation.
– Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.Interaction:
– This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
– Limited supervision and direction is provided, as this individual can operate and drive results and set priorities independently.
– The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
– To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through regular leadership and influencing others.
|Education and Experience||Education & Experience:
– A minimum of 8 years of experience is required; 9 to 11 years of experience is preferred.
– A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
– Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
|Full time / Part time||Full-time|
|Posting Location||USA – California – Sunnyvale (Corporate Headquarters)|
|Requisition Number||25924BR on https://careers.netapp.com|