The Analyst Relations Manager is responsible for leading and executing the company’s analyst relations efforts. This is a centralized role within the corporate marketing organization reporting to the VP of Corporate Marketing. In this capacity, he/she has hands-on responsibility for successfully increasing the company’s visibility, interaction and influence with a diverse IT analyst community. The right individual should have a demonstrable, career background with developing impactful analyst relationships.
– Develop and manage strong relationships with key analysts per our client’s market segment.
– Execute briefings/inquiries with relevant analysts and company spokespersons to ensure a continuous level of engagement.
– Increase inclusion in analyst research reports, market perspectives, market share data and industry event presentations as applicable.
– Work to establish the company as an integral part of the end user consideration set via analyst client recommendations.
– Assist internal subject matter experts/spokespersons in preparing content that is tailored for the analyst audience.
– Maintain steady flow of outbound communications to the full analyst target audience.
– Regularly assess feasibility and value of involvement in analyst sponsored, go-to-market offerings.
– Coordinate program execution with other disciplines including public relations, social media, and events as required.
– Assess the effectiveness of the analyst relations program via tracking, analyzing and presenting meaningful measurements for both marketing and non-marketing audiences.
– 5-10 years of professional experience as an analyst relations manager in the high-tech, B2B market segment.
– BA/BS degree required.
– Additional preference given to candidates possessing an existing network of analyst contacts in relevant market segments.
– Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
– Strong project management skills; detail oriented.
– Must be hands-on, work well in a team setting, and be able to re-prioritize on- the-fly.
– Be able to interact successfully at all levels of the company, serve as internal analyst relations ambassador, and thrive under deadline-driven challenges.
THOSE INTERESTED CAN CONTACT STEVE DITIZII (EXECUTIVE RECRUITER) TO DISCUSS: 800-797-5228 EXT 109 OR sditizii.at.davalyncorp#dot/com