QlikTech is looking for a Global Analyst Relations Director
- Contributing strategic, creative ideas for global AR programs that influence.
- Work closely with the global marketing team to develop integrated programs to support product offering introductions and thought leadership.
- Manage strategy across cross functional team with product marketing, competitive intelligence and market development (vertical industry) groups.
- Collaborate and communicate with Analyst Relations leads outside of the Americas to present and report on one unified global program.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
Global Analyst Program Leadership
- Facilitate analyst briefings and interviews, preparing analyst briefing tours, presentations, and documents
- Oversee budget, analysis and recommendations for purchased analyst research subscription services.
- Own strategy and execution plan for annual global analyst summit VIP event.
- Spearhead strategy for consistent and impactful global participation in select industry analyst hosted events.
- Respond to analyst inquiries and attend briefings, ensuring that deliverables are provided.
- Develop and monitor an analyst report calendar for coverage potential.
- Work with product marketing, customer reference group and market development to secure positive coverage in analyst reports by creatively pitching and packaging angles for analysts.
- Establish processes for programmatic approach of communication and education of industry analysts.
- Drive content and distribution strategy for subscription analyst reports.
KEY CHALLENGES IN THIS ROLE
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment; working pro-actively and independently.
DIMENSIONS SPECIFIC TO THIS ROLE (scope/scale of role)
- Internal: sales, field marketing, corporate marketing, product marketing, partner marketing, PR & AR, partner sales & marketing
- External: media, analysts, customers, influencers, prospects, competitors and partners
- Own influencer relations in US with global program ownership with key stakeholders in other geographies.
Revenue/Cost/P&L/ Budget responsibility
- Analyst subscriptions
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Track record of solid industry analyst relationships leading to influence and published results.
- Out of the box, disruptive, creative, “think different” approach to developing AR programs to drive influence
- A self-starter with proven project management skills and experience with social media
- A polished communicator who will represent the company in front of discriminating industry analysts.
- Excellent writing skills; expertise “translating” technology for varying audiences.
- Success representing analyst relations on cross-functional teams developing strategies and tactics for integrated marketing plans.
- Combines strategic prowess with executional excellence and a “can-do” attitude.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor equivalent preferable
- Over 10 years strong industry analyst relations experience, preferably in enterprise software
Experience (technical, commercial, industry / product / functional expertise, etc.)
Job Requirements (For US – Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance. Please indicate physical and mental effort required to perform the essential functions of the job. Examples include travel requirements, performing complex mathematical calculations, weight lifting requirements etc)· Mobility – up to 10-20% travel
To apply click here.