There are a number of Third Party Advisors who are active in the UK IT Services Market, advising large UK clients on their procurements. Third party advisors therefore represent a key channel for Capgemini to proactively build relationships and ensure advisors have up to date awareness of our capabilities.
The newly created role of Head of UK Advisor Relations will work across our range of services from full lifecycle of Applications (Projects and Application Support) through to Infrastructure Services such as Desktop and Datacentre, and be responsible for managing the Third Party Advisor channel in the UK. The role will ensure a comprehensive relationship programme is in place across all key horizontal offer areas and target verticals.
This individual will be the key point of contact in the UK for advisors and will have a successful track record of nurturing business relationships.
- Proactively manage relationships with third party advisory firms across the UK liaising closely with Business Development teams and key senior executives in Application Services and Infrastructure Services
- Develop and manage execution of the UK Advisor Relations program and all inter-related activities with third party advisors
- Work closely with global advisor programmes and resources
- Manage positioning and awareness of our applications and infrastructure services businesses with third party advisory firms including;
o Marketing of key horizontal offerings to advisors as a key channel to market
o Promoting our domain strength across key target verticals
o Focus on multi tower outsourcing deals
- Possible involvement in actual sales/pursuits from a demand generation perspective to facilitate and plan advisor communications, back-channel feedback etc while a deal is in progress.
- From a marketing perspective, work on Outsourcing events and forums like Gartner sourcing summits, IAOP events/chapters, SIG summits, SSOA, etc;
- Launch focused social media efforts to track/follow/interact with Advisors;
- Interface with Analyst & Marketing teams in the UK and other regions
- Regular reporting leads and opportunities identified through advisor channel
- Past and proven experience either working for third party advisors or managing relationships with them as part of a service provider or technology services organization
- Must have strong knowledge and understanding of outsourcing deals end to end sales cycle and all processes involved
- Ideally should have managed and dealt with any or all 3rd party advisory firms, such as: Gartner, Everest, TPI, or similar
- Ability to work in a highly matrix environment
With around 120,000 people in 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com .
About Application Services Application Services combines our Application Outsourcing and Application Development capabilities to create a full lifecycle suite of services. The aim is to provide our clients with a seamless service between IT architecture, implementation projects, applications maintenance, upgrades, renewals and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). We serve over 1,000 clients, of whom 34 are Fortune 100 accounts. With particular strengths in Public Sector, Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Retail/Consumer Products, Life Sciences, Media, Telecoms, and Utilities, our offers include Applications Management, Custom/bespoke development, Business Information Management (BIM), Business Process Management (BPM), Mobility, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Testing and many more.
About Infrastructure Services The Infrastructure Services business unit reflects this joined up approach combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities and the provision of cloud based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including date centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as providing service integration and service maintenance support. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualise and optimise their estates.
Finally, the group also provides infrastructure cloud services with offerings including messaging as a service and infrastructure as a service. With the rapid growth in demand for data storage and access, and the impact of the growth cloud based models, all of these areas are growing fast and the group is positioned to be a significant growth engine for Capgemini. This potential is underpinned by Capgemini’s significant recent investment in Merlin, a market leading environmentally considerate data centre which provides cost-effective, secure, resilient, flexible services.
To apply for the role please click here