The Analyst Relations Manager at IntraLinks will report into the Product Marketing department (to the SVP Product Marketing) and will support both Product Marketing and the global Sales organization. This resource will be responsible for managing relationships with leading industry analysts across all IntraLinks solution segments.
This position will:
- Manage the entire Analyst Relations function for the company including negotiating subscriptions, ensuring analysts are current, co-presenting to analysts with solution leads, and identifying relevant research.
- Facilitate analyst research efforts across the company by managing the completion of surveys and other requests for information.
- Clearly report metrics and accomplishments to senior management on a quarterly basis.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to understand the tenants that define a software/technology market (core functionality, history / how solutions have evolved, competitor landscape, pricing), clearly map, profile and monitor the market players.
- Track market activity (current events / news releases) on a daily basis.
- Comfortable working with busy account managers and sales executives.
- Manage relationships (account management) with multiple analyst firms.
- Coordinate meetings (in-person, phone-based, events) with analysts and IntraLinks’ segment leads.
- Suggest opportunities for the segment leads to build their relationships with relevant analysts.
- Monitor research agendas to ensure IntraLinks receives coverage in relevant reports and briefs.
- Track all analyst activity for reporting to senior management.
- Experience analyzing or working at a software/SaaS-provider or familiarity with different software markets including content management, collaboration, security, secure file transfer and others.
- Experience working with industry analysts, coordinating research projects and managing analyst relationships.
- Exemplary writing and Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task across several simultaneous projects.
- Working knowledge of MicrosoftSharePoint (posting files, updating pages).
- Required: 6+ years experience.
- MBA a plus.
IntraLinks is a leading global provider of Software-as-a-Service solutions for securely managing content, exchanging critical business information and collaborating within and among organizations. More than 1 million professionals in industries including financial services, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, consumer, energy, industrial, legal, insurance, real estate and technology, as well as government agencies, have utilized IntraLinks’ easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions. IntraLinks users can accelerate information-intensive business processes and workflows, meet regulatory and risk management requirements and collaborate with customers, partners and counterparties in a secure, auditable and compliant manner.