Manager, Corporate Analyst Relations
The Industry Analyst Relations (AR) program of this firm is organized to leverage the resources of the industry analyst community; inbound for learning and outbound for influence. As an integral part of Corporate Marketing, this function will be directed by a Corporate AR Center of Excellence (CoE) and implemented with the support of ISU and regional AR resources to achieve the goals of enhancing the corporate brand, support sales efforts and extend the business units’ outreach into the analyst community.
Role Brief: To meet the stated goals, the AR CoE will manage the strategic relationships for identified firms and specific analysts, direct the ongoing Corporate AR program and support the Geo and Business Units’ AR functions. This role is one of two that (1) supports Business Unit analyst relation activities, (2) conducts assigned CoE program administrative functions, and (3) directs assigned analyst firm relationships. It is not a supervisory grade level position. It is based in Mumbai and will report to the Head, AR CoE.
Role Description (partial list):
- Create best practice AR program with attributes and assets for adoption at Business Unit level
- Address implementation issues and opportunities to promote effective use of AR assets
- Participate in the selection and process for complete and timely response for analyst research requests
- Manage all strategic and tactical relationship activities with assigned industry firms
- As part of the marketing organization, participate in AR CoE initiatives and corporate cross functional teams to promote AR resources in GTM initiatives
- Participate in the budgeting, deliverables and recommendations for purchased analyst research services.
- Ensure Business Unit activity is captured weekly in CRM system for management reports
- Co Administer Program Management CoE responsibilities that will include, but not limited to: compliance on research report submissions, best-practice training programs, key AR process assets and resources ( i.e. subscriptions), maintain and report on essential activities for measuring program effectiveness and monitoring ongoing perception of the company and AR program both internally and externally
- Provide efficient and timely communications externally to the extended industry analyst community, and internally to highlight key developments.
- 3+ years of work experience with broad knowledge of business initiatives, GTM strategies, goals and achievements.
- Minimum of 2+ years IT marketing experience and/or Analyst Relations or Influencer Marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrates executive presence skills
- Ability to synthesize, interpret and summarize third-party analysis and research for cross-functional audiences, including senior executives.
- Self organized team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives.
- Able to operate in matrix organization and manage multiple projects concurrently.
To apply for this role please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of closure for receiving responses: May 27th, 2011.
Interviews will be in Mumbai and/or remotely via phone as needed
Filed under: IIAR |