Adobe is looking for a Industry Analyst Relations Senior manager to drive the EMEA strategic communication program to top-tier industry analysts. Reporting to the director of corporate communications (based in Paris, France) with close links to the Adobe AR team (based in Adobe headquarters in San Jose, Calif.), this individual will have responsibility for managing and growing the overall industry analyst relations program for Europe. The position can be based out of any of Adobe’s main European offices, Paris, France; Uxbridge, UK; or Munich, Germany
This individual will be responsible for driving a program that conveying numerous aspects of Adobe’s business:
– Product direction,
– Competitive position
• Adapting and implementing AR strategies developed at Adobe HQ across tier 1 countries throughout Europe.
• Managing all tactics and strategy relating to AR across EMEA
• Growing relationships with existing Pan-European analyst firms / building relationships with new analysts.
• Sets overall direction and develops measurement tools for evaluating overall program effectiveness in Europe.
• Work closely with Adobe AR and local EMEA and in-country marketing teams to develop analyst-specific tactics and strategies that result in positive analyst coverage/favorable perceptions
• Develop and maintain trusted relationships with top analysts
• Work with marketing organizations and fellow AR managers (based in USA) to plan/implement appropriate analyst programs
• Proactively communicate relevant news and information to the analyst community
• Drive outreach initiatives that build rapport between company spokespersons and selected industry analysts
• Develop strategy to support and align with other key Adobe business and marketing initiatives.
Additionally, this individual will be responsible for working with Adobe European executives/spokespersons and developing additional spokespersons for the analyst community. The individual must have the ability to take core content that is developed at WW Adobe HQ and localize it to meet the needs to analysts. They must understand and communicate how the industry analysts’ impact sales and partner efforts.
• B.A./B.S./M.A./M.S. degree in journalism, communications, marketing related field
• Significant experience of high tech analyst relations/public relations experience (software industry desirable/preferable)
• Direct experience within Industry Analyst Relations
• Direct experience working with major analyst firms
• Direct experience in high technology communications
• Demonstrated success working with/raising visibility of executives
• Experience working in a regional office of a U.S.-based technology company
• European AR/PR and agency management experience is essential
Exceptional writing/editing skills
Articulate — comfortable communicating with internal executives and external analysts
Comfortable working /coordinating with colleagues that are geographically dispersed
Strong analytical abilities and critical, creative thinker
Collaborative, team-oriented style
Adobe’s dynamic working environment is well known. We have been honored with 11 appearances on FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in the United States, two spots (2008 and 2009) on Germany’s “100 Best Places to Work For” list and a spot on Europe’s “50 Best Small and Medium-Sized Workplaces” by the Great Places to Work Institute. Adobe was also recently ranked as the number one employer in Romania by Hewitt and Associates. By hiring the very best and brightest, we continue to be a simply better place to work.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
About Adobe EMEA
With 30 offices in 20 countries, Adobe employs over 1000 people in the EMEA region. Our Sales, Marketing and Technical Services functions operate from a network of 12 primary offices distributed across the main EMEA capitals and are a growing presence in emerging “high potential” territories. Adobe EMEA plays a significant role in research & development, with world-class engineering centres in Hamburg and Bucharest, and a regional centre for Technical Services based in Edinburgh. In addition, Adobe also has a regional shared services and operational centre in Dublin, Ireland.
Apply online using this link: https://adobe.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=71004
Posted on Monday 26th July 2010 by Ludovic Leforestier